Kickstart your Day with this Mom-ster Smoothie
For all the mama’s on the go, try this 5 minute MOM-STER smoothie to kickstart your day. I opt for nutrient dense energy boosting smoothies in the morning, with most ingredients prepared the night before. The below recipe can also serve as an afternoon pick me up!
To get started with your MOM-STER smoothie, find below ingredients and method. I don’t get too caught up with ingredient portions, but here is a general guide.
- 2 cups frozen organic blueberries. Alternatively add 2 cups of frozen organic wild blueberries. Wild blueberries are extremely antioxidant rich!
- Handful of frozen organic mangoes.
- 1 frozen banana. (I peel and freeze any brown bananas in a reusable silcone bag for smoothie use. To purchase click here).
- 1 frozen beef broth (from pasture raised cows) and spinach cube. Having this in the form of a frozen ice cube has been an absolute time saver.
- 1 tbsp Collagen Hydrolysate from Gelpro. Click here to purchase.
- 1 tsp nutrient dense ‘Truth’ Greens from Byron Inspired.
- Half a dropper of Young Living Mineral Essence.
- 1 tsp raw honey.
- Choose a base: 3/4 cup of unhomogenised milk or alternatives such as coconut milk.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until all ingredients in the blender are fully combined.
- Taste smoothie – if desired add some more raw honey to sweeten. Go to this link to purchase.
Happy drinking! And to all the mothers – why not try experimenting making smoothies with the kiddies! Play with different fruits and colours. Get creative… have some juicy fun and ENJOY!