Homemade Purple Ice Blocks here we go! A healthy sweet treat that actually tastes good is always a winner. The beauty of this recipe is that it only takes about 5 minutes to make. Plus, it’s loaded with nutrients to help give you energy. Score!
Little kids, big kids and adults alike will enjoy! Find all the goodness below.
- 2 cups frozen organic blueberries.
- 60ml of Young Living Ningxia Red.
- 4 frozen beef broth ice cubes (from pasture raised cows).
- 2 tbsps coconut butter.
- 1/4 cup filtered water.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blitz until fully combined.
- Divide the mix into moulds. If making the Ice Blocks with the kiddies, it’s always fun to use different shapes and cut outs. We used a BPA-free reusable silicone dinosaur mould as photographed. Here is another option. For a traditional icy pole set, check out these stainless steel moulds.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- MAKES 4.
In honour of our dinosaur ice blocks…
I dino what else to tell you, other than to give this easy peasy recipe a go!